Friday, September 26, 2008

Halloween & Christmas Crochet

I've been busy on Halloween items and Christmas Squares.
Here is a pumpkin patch pillow that I made for an Autumn Swap at Crochet Swap Buddies.


Another swap project was this Halloween Bag and little Boo Ghost that I made for the Halloween Goodie Bag Swap at Crochet Cafe.



Run for your lives! The Mummy walks the earth once more! Tee hee hee.

Somehow he really doesn't look all that fierce, does he?


The Mummy was for another Halloween swap.
See below what I received from my swap partner in this swap.


A kewpie doll in a cute cat costume. Isn't it just adorable? My wonderful Swap Partner Debbie sent this to me.

And here is the lovely corpse bride and her beloved ready to tie the eternal love knot.



I really had fun making all the Halloween items.

And here is another Christmas Square that I made for a swap (don't remember which swap.)


I'm off now to work on more projects.
Happy Crocheting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Caroline said...

Your Halloween stuff is darling!!! You've inspired me now! Keep up the great work.